Takes part in
- Smart & Healthy Buildings SummitView Full Event
16:40 - 17:20
Panel Discussion: Examining the role of smart buildings in realising innovation, sustainability and the circular economy within cities
In this session we examine the goals and outcomes of Smart Buildings and Precincts in the broader context of Smart Cities. The session will examine:
Panellists include:Moderated by:
- What are the outcomes we want from a smart building for the people and companies that live and work in them?
- Examining how smart buildings form the basis of a broader smart city
- Looking at how smart buildings foster an environment for innovation and can play a key role in collaboration between companies and enhancing the economy
- How do smart buildings fit into the circular economy and what does this mean for the users of the buildings and society overall?
- Supporting the shift towards sustainable consumption and production patterns with respect to the built environment.