Industrial Real Estate Summit: 17-18 November, 2021
About the event
It will focus on the location and shape of distribution centres – how technology can be used to overcome the shortage of land in the vicinity of big city centres – the use of robots, automation and smart tools, and broader power and energy considerations.
8am-5.30pm, Wednesday 17th – Thursday 18th November/ Post conference workshops: 9-12pm, Friday 19th November
PREPARING FOR THE INDUSTRIAL & LOGISTICS BOOMTIME
However, as demand increases, developers are struggling to find enough space and are having to get creative where they are building, how they are building, and how they are leveraging technology to maximize the performance of their sheds and DCs.
The Industrial Real Estate Summit will bring together leaders involved in Industrial Real Estate to discuss everything from the biggest projects in the pipeline, the latest trends in construction & design, emerging markets, logistics and distribution trends.
Areas that will be covered include:
- How are industrial developers getting creative with site selection and design elements?
- How has last-mile delivery and the growth of e-commerce changed the requirements of industrial users – what are they looking for in a building and what can’t they live without?
- How are the capital markets reacting to the ongoing industrial boom? Has the underwriting changed? Where are cap rates, and how are they impacting acquisitions and sales?
- Industrial Real Estate design – why the use of technology will prove to be a game-changer
- Where do we go from here – what’s next for the Industrial Real Estate sector?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Private Equity Firms
- Fund Managers
- Construction Companies
- Technology Companies
- Real Estate Service Providers
Seats are strictly limited. Summit will start in
We’re currently working on the program, which will be available very soon.
We’d love to send this to you as soon as it’s ready, so please submit a request to receive it.