Takes part in
- Diversity, Equality & Inclusion in Real Estate ForumView Full Event
15:30 - 16:10
Fireside chat: Examining how we can employ and empower Indigenous Australians into the industry
In this session, we examine how employers can engage and hire more indigenous Australians and help first Australians build a successful career in Real Estate.
Panellists include:Moderated by:
- How do you create an effective indigenous Australian employment campaign?
- What cultural considerations need to be made when looking to employ indigenous Australians?
12:10 - 12:30
Chairperson opening remarks: Getting people to understand what Diversity & Inclusion means and how to address the causes of why we have such a lack of diversity within the industry
In a sector facing huge disruption and change, fostering diversity, equality and inclusion within your business and its leadership will give you a powerful commercial advantage.
- Overcoming Workplace realities and making D&I part of the business agenda
- Aligning the company’s agenda to achieve an inclusive culture with gender parity
- How do we need to measure inclusion and why focusing on EDI drives overall business performance?
- Addressing Mental Health in the workplace
- Smart & Healthy Buildings SummitView Full Event
16:00 - 16:30
Why smart buildings need a smart, strategic process?
So, your company has been thinking that its new or existing building should be smart, but what does this mean and what does it actually mean for your business? We will evaluate what a smart building is, the strategic approach required for a smart delivery and an integrated solution for a successful delivery for your business future buildings. Questions to ask include:
- What is a smart building and what does it mean for you and your business?
- What impact does each stage of the building’s lifecycle (whether design, build, manage or operate) have on creating and maintaining a smart building?
- What are the current obstacles?
- What are the critical phases and resources required?
- What does the roadmap incorporate for smart buildings of the future?