Takes part in
- Future of Office Space SummitView Full Event
15:50 - 16:30
Panel Discussion - The evolving role of the workplace: Creating places with form, function and purpose
In this session, we look at why companies want/need people in offices and how landlords have a role in creating places with purpose. We examine the role office buildings play in creating complex workplace ecosystems that will ultimately encourage tenants back into the CBD. While hybrid is important, getting more people back into office buildings is also key to the success and longevity of the CBD and the Australian economy so we examine what more can be done to address this.
- The new role of the office as a cultural and collaboration hub – how can landlords enhance their buildings to support this role for their tenants.
- Assessing the impact of hybrid work on office design and location – what do tenants really want?
- Understanding the link between employee health, wellness, productivity and office demand.
Panellists include:Moderated by:
- From CBD to CED (Central Experience District) – Will Australia follow in the footsteps of Asia and Europe and shift towards integrated mixed-use precincts
- Partnerships, mergers and acquisitions – exploring the new types of partnerships and business models which are emerging between traditional office landlords, brokers/agencies and “space as a service” companies as a new office market emerges.
- REwork APAC SummitView Full Event
10:10 - 10:30
Building social capital as a pathway to success – Workplace experience in the hybrid workforce
There is a positive “relational energy” generated when people come together in an inspiring workplace. How do we create workplace communities where people thrive and come together to create watercooler moments in a digital office?