REwork APAC Summit: 17-18 August, 2021
About the event
Disrupted and declared unsafe – Covid 19 has made us rethink, reimagine, redefine and redesign the workplace.
Gone are the days when the workplace was defined by a physical space in a central location that employees occupied during regular office hours. What we see emerging today is a new set of standards regarding employee experience, staff wellbeing, workplace purpose and function.
Work culture is being REcreated – workspace and real estate requirements are being REconsidered – and employees are being REtooled to get the job done in different ways. Those who get it right will win the war for talent and profit from this extraordinary change.
At the REwork APAC Summit we bring together leaders in the workplace world to connect, learn, and find the partners they need to build the future ready workforce and workplace.
Sydney | Singapore | Virtual
8am-5.30pm, Tuesday 17th – Wednesday 18th August/ Post-conference masterclass: 9-12pm, Thursday 19th August
I’m interested in:
RE-THINKING WORK FOR THE NEW NORMAL
Asia-Pacific’s most progressive event focused on the future of work has arrived! Why now?
- Because the way things used to be done will no longer cut it – the world has shifted and employers and landlords need to learn how to do things differently.
- Because the centralised office is no longer the only place where work can get done. It’s a hybrid world now and office, home and 3rd space will all play a part in the mix.
- Because landlords need to rethink how they design, fit and digitise their spaces to create FOMO inducing places that employees and tenants love.
- Because the war for talent isn’t going anywhere. If anything, next generation employees will expect more from their employers with respect to flexibility, technology and company culture.
- Because the war for tenants is heating up. Traditional office landlords are now having to compete with new providers of flex working spaces that operate very differently.
- Because physical space design, health, wellness, amenities, technology, collaboration, community and doing good are all critical elements in the new world of work.
- Because we are at a massive inflection point where moving quickly and learning from the experiences of others will be key to success.
REwork brings together the people and companies redefining work around the world. It will be a must-attend event for employers/corporates, landlords, designers, architects, service providers and solution providers from the world’s most progressive companies.
THE GLOBAL STAGE FOR WORKPLACE INNOVATION
This is where we partner… where we connect… where we create…
- REwork is where we commit to the transformation of work
- REwork is a community of forward-thinking executives representing real estate, occupiers, designers, builders and technologists committed to driving meaningful change
- REwork is joined-up thinking that facilitates new and novel ideas and partnerships and sees work through a different lens
- REwork is a specialised and focused event dedicated to PLACE, SPACE, PEOPLE, CULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY
Seats are strictly limited. Summit will start in
We’re currently working on the program, which will be available very soon.
We’d love to send this to you as soon as it’s ready, so please submit a request to receive it.
Chief Experience Officer
Charter Hall – Australia
Group GM Property
ANZ Banking Group – Australia
Real Innovation Academy – UK
Asia Pacific Head – RE&F Operations
Microsoft – Singapore
Director Workplace APAC
Netflix – Singapore
Workspace Technology Manager – Asia Pacific, SEEK – Australia
Six Ideas, Dexus – Australia
Partner and Co-Founder
Flex We Are – Australia
Founder & Experience Leader
The XMakers – Singapore
CEO and Founder
Co-Founder and CEO
Rubberdesk – Australia
Country Head ANZ
IWG – Australia
Career Business Leader
Mercer – Singapore
Chief Executive Officer
Parents at Work – Australia
CEO and Founder
Reinvent – Singapore