Takes part in
- Future of Office Space SummitView Full Event
16:30 - 17:10
Investors Panel Discussion: After the pandemic; how will commercial property investment change?
The experience of the last few months has provoked some challenging questions for commercial property investors. With office utilisation slumping to as low as 5% during lockdown and some tech and social media bosses allowing staff to work from home (WFH) indefinitely, there are some serious questions that need addressing. We’ve assembled an expert panel of fund managers and REITs to review what’s in store.
• How will an economic slowdown impact the performance of the commercial office sector?
• Is this the end of the office building as we know it or what is next for investors and managers alike?
• What impact will the downturn have on institutional investors and superfund returns?
• Will we likely see a draw on capital or possibly a reduction in developments as a result of the slowdown?
• What is the longer-term outlook for office building returns?Panellists include:Moderated by: