Dr Brendan Rynne
Takes part in
- Future of Office Space SummitView Full Event
12:30 - 13:10
FUND MANAGERS PANEL: Looking at capital flows, performance, and ongoing returns
The property market has been in a state of flux. Changing occupier need, aggressive rate tightening, elevated energy prices and supply chain disruptions are combining, pushing investors towards more resilient and defensive portfolio strategies. In this session we bring together Industry experts to deep dive into some of the most pressing questions shaping the investment landscape:
- How will interest rates and the economic uncertainty impact investment strategies in 2023 and beyond?
- What impact is being seen from pent-up capital and capital raising from cross border activity and domestic investors?
- Why strategic acquisitions that support the diversification of commercial product offerings and unlock prime floor space are in vogue?
Panellists include:Moderated by:
- How should ESG influence your investment strategy?
If you’d like more of this type of content delivered straight to your inbox, Enter your information below to subscribe to our fortnightly newsletter.
"*" indicates required fields