Takes part in
- Smart & Healthy Buildings SummitView Full Event
13:30 - 14:00
The evolution of a smart mixed-use precinct
In this case study we look at Central Place Sydney, one of Sydney’s new and iconic CBD developments and the evolution of the strategy to build innovative, sustainable and smart mixed-use developments. Points will include;
- With disruption being inevitable, how can you ‘see around corners’ early enough to create truly resilient places?
- The importance of considering sustainability early in the vision and target setting process
- A step by step guide to design, planning and empowering others in a cohesive team effort
- Examining the evolution of Smart-Thinking and how the Macquarie Park and Midtown builds all led to the vision of Central Place and the lessons learnt along the way.