Dr Charles Ehrhart
Takes part in
- ESG in Real Estate WebinarView Full Event
13:45 - 14:30
Panel Discussion: Planet, Profit, People: Successfully implemented specific, practical, and transparent ESG strategies means committing to ESG can be good for the environment and business too but what does this look like for CRE?
Explicit pivoting toward a long-term sustainable business strategy is now being viewed as crucial to continued corporate success and longevity
In this session, we look at implementing a successful ESG strategy in the built environment and how to pre-position your Organisation for continued growth and sustainability.
Panellists include:Moderated by:
- ESG Governance, Data and Risk Management frameworks that achieve CRE compliance
- Monitoring internal and external ESG metrics
- Troubleshooting blind spots
- Advanced AI, Deep data analytics, sensors, modelling capabilities
- ESG as an integral driver of economic recovery and long-term portfolio value