Takes part in
- Future of Office Space SummitView Full Event
14:10 - 14:50
Panel Discussion - Looking at how ESG is driving greater sustainability across commercial real estate
Before Covid changed the landscape, ESG and the need for greater sustainability was coming of age. Today, tenants have taken up the baton, making it even more important for developers and landlords to design, build and operate with ESG at the forefront as the push towards Net-Zero gathers pace.
Panellists include:Moderated by:
- Assessing the impact of ESG on Commercial Real Estate and how it has evolved over the last 24 months?
- How is technology playing a key role in addressing sustainability issues and enabling commercial buildings to tread more lightly on the planet?
- Examining the ethical application of technology and what this means in terms of office space.
- From construction to facilities management – what can each player in the CRE ecosystem do better to drive sustainable outcomes?
- How much of a factor is ESG when tenants are selecting office space?
16:10 - 16:30
Understanding the role of technologies such as IAQ, AI, wearables, visitor management and contactless in enabling the return to work, and creating offices that are safe, healthy, productive and sustainable.
15:10 - 15:50
Interactive round table sessions
These quickfire moderated roundtable sessions enable delegates to break up into small focus groups of 20 to deep dive into topics of specific interest.
- Roundtable 1: Make your office parking as flexible as your workplace: Improve tenant experiences while increasing real estate yields
Led by: Angus Raiman, Enterprise Solutions Manager, Parkable
- Roundtable 2: The Hybrid Holy Grail: Separating humans and hardware in the race to a ‘digital first’ workplace
Led by: Adam Gardner, Head of Products, NEXTDC
- Roundtable 3: Integrating technology within commercial buildings
Led by: Tom Ellis, Entrepreneur In Residence, REACH Australia
- Roundtable 4: Establishing an effective workplace strategy
Led by: Tica Masuku, Workplace Strategy Manager, Charter Hall
14:40 - 15:20
Voice of the tenant panel - Looking at how tenant demands across Asia are driving landlords to adopt innovative approaches to the design and fit out of their offices
One way to attract or to keep wavering tenants secure is by investment into the buildings themselves. Tenants want greater amenities and end of trip facilities, as well as building connectivity that increases organisational culture, productivity as well as promoting staff well-be
ing and environmental sustainability and overall air quality. These areas and more will be discussed in this intimate panel discussion led by one of the region’s leading experts in Occupier Services and his tenants.
Panellists include:Moderated by:
- What are the views of tenants across APAC and what lessons can be applied for tenants in Australia?
- Examining what trends and themes are driving Best Practice from an APAC perspective?
- Looking at how occupiers are becoming more vocal in what they want from landlords and how agencies are working to bring them together
- Understanding what the future may look like and how it is being shaped to meet evolving demands for spaces that provide wellbeing, functionality, safety and in a more sustainable way
12:30 - 13:10
CRE INNOVATION TECH TALKS: How is office space being reimagined for a new era of work
In this rapid fire session, we hear from 4 forward thinking PropTech companies and how they are creating technologies for the lasting shift toward remote and hybrid work within the physical workplace. The session is being facilitated by REACH Australia who accelerate the top growth companies into the global real estate industry.Panellists include:Moderated by:
11:25 - 11:45
Research report - Commercial property under the spotlight - one year on, what has changed?
- Examining current office performance/analysis
- Occupancy rates and leasing demand
- Stock levels and how demand is evolving in the new environment
- Changing tenant needs/expectations of hybrid workplace
- Contrasting Grade A with Grade B properties and the opportunities created
If you’d like more of this type of content delivered straight to your inbox, Enter your information below to subscribe to our fortnightly newsletter.