Takes part in
- Future of Office Space Singapore SummitView Full Event
16:20 - 17:00
PANEL DISCUSSION: Examining the evolving role of the workplace: Creating places with form, function and purpose
In this session we look at why companies want/need people in offices and how landlords have a role in creating places with purpose. We examine the role office buildings play in creating complex workplace ecosystems that will ultimately encourage tenants back into the CBD. While hybrid is important, getting more people back into office buildings is also key to the success and longevity of the CBD and the Singaporean economy so we examine what more can be done to address this.
Panellists include:Moderated by:
- The new role of the office as a cultural and collaboration hub – how can landlords enhance their buildings to support this role for their tenants.
- Assessing the impact of hybrid work on office design and location – what do tenants really want?
- What Singaporean focused amenities and end of trip facilities do employees actually want?
- Understanding the link between employee health, wellness, productivity, and office demand.
- From CBD to CED (Central Experience District) as Singapore shifts towards an integrated mixed-use CBD
- Partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions – exploring the new types of partnerships emerging between traditional office landlords, brokers/agencies and “space as a service” companies as a new office market emerges.