Michael Di Russo
Takes part in
- ESG in Real Estate SummitView Full Event
10:05 - 10:40
T3 Collingwood: Redefining timber construction in Australia
The Clean Energy Finance Corporation (CEFC) aims to substantially reduce construction- related emissions by investing in support of greener alternatives to conventional materials. To support their mission of investing to achieve net zero emissions by 2050, the CEFC launched a $300m Timber Building Program in early 2022 to transform the Australian construction landscape. Australia’s newest eco-friendly timber high-rise, T3 Collingwood, is the first timber developments to be financed under the new program. It is also the first in- country development to adopt Hines’ proprietary T3 development blueprint that prioritizes the use of timber. Join the CEFC and Hines as they discuss this market leading program and what they have learned on the way to spearhead future projects:
- What does it take to create best-in-class projects in a fast, clean, sustainable, and aesthetically pleasing manner?
- The when, where, how and why of the Timber Building Program
Panellists include:Moderated by:
- Are T3 buildings the future for Australian construction?
- What were the key wins and learnings in this collaboration?
If you’d like more of this type of content delivered straight to your inbox, Enter your information below to subscribe to our fortnightly newsletter.
"*" indicates required fields