Susan is currently working as the Cloud Engagement Lead with Origin. She has had a long and successful career in IT and has worked for both the Private Sector and Government organisations. Susan has extensive multi-site experience and specific expertise in stakeholder engagement, education and training, delivery, vendor management, project management, account management and contract management. Susan is currently responsible for the engagement between the business and technical support teams, managing and facilitating training in Cloud Technologies, Project Management, the IT Internship program and Departmental Communication. Susan is focused on recognising and acting upon opportunities to improve operational efficiencies. She is accredited in both Azure and AWS Cloud foundational technologies and works within an ITIL framework. Using strong communication and interpersonal skills to foster and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, Susan actively promotes cultures of ownership, improving relations and ultimately, the quality of service. She is a proud Pride Ally and strong supporter of diversity and inclusion. In her spare time, Susan enjoys spending time with family and friends, a good crime documentary and thanks to Covid lockdown, has recently discovered yoga and crochet (she did not learn how to make her own bread).
Takes part in
- Workforce management strategies for a post-covid era WebinarView Full Event
13:45 - 14:30
Panel discussion: Reframing the approach to Workforce Management - Changing paradigms of how workers are viewed and what should be included in a high value wellness program
Every member of a workforce adds value and as such should be respected as a professional. Management signals this by providing a competitive salary, adding non-monetary benefits and perks, recognising employee achievements, improving work safety, and including employees in decision making. In this session we examine how wellbeing is changing how employees are viewed and valued by their organisation.
Panellists include:Moderated by:
- Fostering employee wellbeing by considering the internal and extrinsic advantages of implementing a post-covid wellness program.
- Creating a learning and development culture based on the key literacies of financial, digital, educational, social emotional and physical wellbeing.
- Implementing strategies designed to elevate an employee’s wellbeing, especially if they have been collaboratively involved in its formulation.
- Looking at the experience of pivoting workforce management in the pandemic and what lessons our panellists have learnt for the ‘future of work’.