Stephanie’s experience spans senior technology leadership, enterprise transformation and business consulting. She is currently Head of Digital and Technology at CBRE for Australia and New Zealand where she drives technology operations, business enablement and innovation. She is passionate about the possibilities and potential of proptech and the capability CBRE has to enable the industry to propel forwards.
Takes part in
- PropTech NEXT WebinarView Full Event
Panel discussion - From Smart Buildings to sustainable, intelligent portfolios: Overcoming common challenges to create an effective Proptech Deployment Strategy
The majority of problems that arise when putting together a Smart Building occur in the initial planning stage of the build. In this session we examine how to overcome these challenges and shift to make the industry more successful; and how can Proptech assist businesses to be more agile across the procurement, supply chain, construction and ongoing facilities management?
Panellists include:Moderated by:
- Applying tech during the build of a Smart Commercial Building
- Examining how can builders’ price correctly if a tech is not chosen at the start of a project?
- Examining the role of Data and how it can be applied to all aspects of tech deployment and beyond
- Assessing what you can do when your tech can become outdated so quickly?
- How data, ESG standards and a holistic platform approach can enable and optimise real estate portfolio management
- What are the other considerations to make when identifying and applying a new technology across your portfolio?