Takes part in
- Industrial Real Estate SummitView Full Event
12:20 - 13:00
Panel discussion: Industrial land supply - Assessing the yield, value and impact multi-level/vertical warehousing and other aspects will have upon Industrial Real Estate
One thing that is clear – the amount of land available for industrial use is finite and demand is vastly outstripping supply. In this session, we examine the factors behind this demand and how industrial and logistic precincts are adapting to meet the demand. What role will vertical warehouses play as a potential solution for last mile and what do developers think of this trend shaping Industrial and logistics centres in Asia?
Panellists include:Moderated by:
- How is the lack of land supply creating an opportunity for developers and how are these factoring into the needs of tenants?
- How has Last Mile and the need for inner city warehousing played a role in shaping demand and the implications on new construction projects and investment returns
- With more money going into the sector and more demand than ever, what can we do to get more land zoned for industrial usage?
- Are vertical warehouses or unused inner city commercial towers the key to unlocking the potential for more supply?
- How is Automation and Robotics also assisting to create more space and greater efficiencies within warehousing?