Takes part in
- ESG in Real Estate SummitView Full Event
11:20 - 12:10
PANEL DISCUSSION: Regulation and industry standards: What tool, when how and why?
Increasing regulatory and industry standards are quickly shaping the ESG landscape. Simultaneously, it is increasingly being used to inform investment decisions as asset managers aim to reduce financed emissions and build climate-friendly product offerings. As a result, there is an increased need for verified, investment-grade ESG data. This session will provide an interactive discussion with leading experts who will provide guidance on the processes required to collect and audit investment-grade ESG data and solutions available to companies to support those processes:
Panellists include:Moderated by:
- What can each rating tool bring to the broader ESG movement? What role(s) can it fill?
- Using rating to set a forward thinking ESG strategy as opposed to the historic reactive model
- How does each rating tool address the organisation that owns the assets? Does it look at them?
- ESG in Real Estate WebinarView Full Event
13:25 - 13:45
Keynote – To B or Not to B: The What, Why and How of B Corp Certification for CRE Organisations
- The history of B Corps: The B Lab Story
- Business trends driving the rise of B Corps
- The ROI – Investment and impact of B Corp
- How B Corp brings purpose to life through operations
- How to get Certified. Simplified.
- What B Corp Certification looks like in the built environment.
If you’d like more of this type of content delivered straight to your inbox, Enter your information below to subscribe to our fortnightly newsletter.
"*" indicates required fields