PropTech Next Summit: 15-16 September, 2021
About the event
Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from the most sought-after thought leaders and meet the leading startups, investors, developers, owners and brokers.
8am-5.30pm, Wednesday 15th – Thursday 16th September/ Post conference workshops: 9-12pm, Friday 17th September
WHERE TECHNOLOGY, INNOVATION AND INVESTMENT CONVERGE
With the accelerating pace of innovation and co-creation of value across the ecosystem, the core of the industry is shifting to realise greater optimisation and opportunities across the value chain.
The PropTech NEXT Summit will provide key insights and case studies focusing on technology and innovation in commercial real estate, and bring together thought leaders, investors, startups and industry stakeholders to meet and shape the future.
Featuring top tier leaders from across the commercial PropTech ecosystem, the program will examine the latest advances in PropTech and how the industry has evolved to meet the needs of an increasingly digital economy.
Areas that will be covered include:
- Building the future: What lies ahead for the property industry?
- Why PropTech is the solution to real estate’s Covid-19 slump
- The impact of Covid-19 on PropTech investment
- Which are the most promising types of tech and sectors for the future?
- Global PropTech markets and Australia: The state of collaboration and innovation
- How will tech and digitalisation re-shape the industry across all asset classes
- Realising the ROI in PropTech
- How PropTech start-ups can avoid the scaling struggles
- AI and AR in powering real estate marketplaces
- Smart buildings, tenant experience and space utlisation
- Redefining CX in real estate with technology
- The future of construction
- Where do we go from here – what’s next for the real estate industry and PropTech?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Venture Capital & Technology Investors
- Brokerage Firms
- Private Equity Firms
- Construction Companies
- Lenders & Financial Institutions
- Technology Companies
- Real Estate Service Providers
- Asset Managers
Seats are strictly limited. Summit will start in
We’re currently working on the program, which will be available very soon.
We’d love to send this to you as soon as it’s ready, so please submit a request to receive it.