Takes part in
- ESG in Real State SummitView Full Event
09:45 - 10:25
Panel discussion: The ESG metrics that matter most to Impact investors when reviewing net zero pathways
Investors are beginning to assess sustainability across the entire value chain: from planning and development through to operational management and renovations or demolitions. What are the key metrics investors use for identifying suitable ESG/impact opportunities? Do they actually care about ratings and ESG risk disclosures?Panellists include:Moderated by:
- Industrial Real Estate SummitView Full Event
15:45 - 16:20
Sustainability Fireside Chat - Industrial Grade ESG - How design and technology are the keys to Industrial Real Estate sustainability
The global real estate sector is the largest contributor to the global climate crisis. In this session we examine why this culpability is driving big changes in how architects, builders, owners, operators and tenants are all working to tread more lightly on the earth and instil sustainable principles across the industrial landscape. In this session, we examine the technologies that are enabling the move towards sustainability and the ESG principles making it possible:
- How is climate change impacting how we approach industrial portfolios?
- Green & circular – using solar panels on the roofs of warehouses and other renewable energy sources to achieve carbon neutrality
- What other design and technology methods can be used to reduce energy and water consumption and drive bottom-line impact
- What role does procurement, social impact, diversity & inclusion play in industrial construction and maintenance?