May Kay Cheung
Takes part in
- Future of Office Space SummitView Full Event
16:30 - 17:10
Sustainability in the spotlight - Looking at how ESG is driving greater sustainability acrosscommercial real estate
Before Covid changed the landscape, ESG and the need for greater sustainability was coming of age. Today, tenants have taken up the baton, making it even more important for developers and landlords to design, build and operate with ESG at the forefront as the push towards Net-Zero gathers pace.
- Assessing the role and impact of ESG has had upon Commercial Real Estate and how it has evolved over the last 24 months?
- How is technology playing a key role in addressing sustainability issues and enabling commercial buildings to tread more lightly on the planet?
- Starting with construction and ending with ongoing faciliites management, what are the best prctices we can adopt and what impact is it having on sustainable CRE?
Panellists include:Moderated by:
- Examining much of a factor is sustainability when tenants are considering which buildings they’d like to operate in?