May Kay Cheung
Takes part in
- Future of Office Space SummitView Full Event
14:10 - 14:50
Panel Discussion - Looking at how ESG is driving greater sustainability across commercial real estate
Before Covid changed the landscape, ESG and the need for greater sustainability was coming of age. Today, tenants have taken up the baton, making it even more important for developers and landlords to design, build and operate with ESG at the forefront as the push towards Net-Zero gathers pace.
Panellists include:Moderated by:
- Assessing the impact of ESG on Commercial Real Estate and how it has evolved over the last 24 months?
- How is technology playing a key role in addressing sustainability issues and enabling commercial buildings to tread more lightly on the planet?
- Examining the ethical application of technology and what this means in terms of office space.
- From construction to facilities management – what can each player in the CRE ecosystem do better to drive sustainable outcomes?
- How much of a factor is ESG when tenants are selecting office space?