Takes part in
- Future of Construction SummitView Full Event
14:20 - 14:45
Case study: AI & VR - How are Artificial Intelligence, Augmented and Virtual Reality impacting the construction industry
Construction is the second slowest industry to adopt technology, but that’s quickly changing. Learn how augmented reality and virtual reality are shaping the future of construction. From collaborating during the design process to training contractors on the job, augmented and virtual reality are proving to be vital tools for the future of construction. We will walk through three phases of a construction project—design, build, and sell phases—and showcase the innovative tools that are changing the way we work.
- Examining how technology like Augmented and Virtual Reality are impacting the construction industry
- Exploring how novel combinations of AI, AR and VR can deliver innovative construction solutions in the design, build and sale of a build
- PropTech NEXT SummitView Full Event
11:10 - 11:55
FOUNDERS PANEL: Making NEXT happen - Rise of the Proptech: Reviewing the technologies, people and companies taking the real estate industry into the “digital” era
In this session, we look at some of Australia’s most successful Proptech start-ups and examine how they have so successfully scaled up and in some cases, sold for in excess of US$1billion. We ask their Founders what drives them, how they fostered their entrepreneurial spirit the roadblocks they encountered and how they overcame them. We also look forward and ask where is the industry headed and how can new Proptechs rise to meet the challenges facing construction in the future?
Panellists include:Moderated by:
- What are the factors that make a successful Proptech?
- Looking at the Founders: what traits do they feel they have in common and are crucial to success?
- Scale: how do you achieve this, and convince investors and buyers to come along for the ride?
- NEXT: what technologies have the potential to truly disrupt, transform and have an impact on carbon reduction, health and wellbeing, design and build, asset management and productivity?