Deb Noller is a dynamic leader who brings more than 20 years’ experience in technology, sustainability and commercial real estate to her role as CEO of the Switch Automation team. She helps large enterprises apply technology for more efficient business operations, resulting in millions of dollars in cost savings for Fortune 100 companies. Deb loves cycling, strong coffee and mentoring young women in the tech industry. You can learn more about Switch Automation here: www.switchautomation.com
Takes part in
- PropTech NEXT SummitView Full Event
11:30 - 12:10
FOUNDERS PANEL: Making NEXT happen - Rise of the Proptech: Reviewing the technologies, people and companies taking the real estate industry into the “digital” era
In this session, we look at some of Australia’s most successful Proptech start-ups and examine how they have so successfully scaled up and in some cases, sold for in excess of US$1billion. We ask their Founders what drives them, how they fostered their entrepreneurial spirit the roadblocks they encountered and how they overcame them. We also look forward and ask where is the industry headed and how can new Proptechs rise to meet the challenges facing construction in the future?
Panellists include:Moderated by:
- What are the factors that make a successful Proptech?
- Looking at the Founders: what traits do they feel they have in common and are crucial to success?
- Scale: how do you achieve this, and convince investors and buyers to come along for the ride?
- NEXT: what technologies have the potential to truly disrupt, transform and have an impact on carbon reduction, health and wellbeing, design and build, asset management and productivity?