Takes part in
- Smart & Healthy Buildings SummitView Full Event
09:50 - 10:30
Panel Discussion: Identifying and implementing new technologies for smart buildings that create people focused outcomes
Panellists include:Moderated by:
- Updating existing assets to make them smarter
- Advancing collaboration between technology and facilities management teams to optimise technology implementation.
- Identifying the right technologies for your asset and implementing them efficiently by involving all members of the team
- Harnessing technology for people focused outcomes by using long-term datasets – how do we use and harness the data?
- Assessing the considerations when investing in data-driven buildings to achieve better experiences for everyone- Who can access what data?
– Who owns what data?
– Who manages the data?
– How do we use and harness the data?
– Re-examining the need for data privacy and cybersecurity