Takes part in
- ESG in Real State SummitView Full Event
11:00 - 11:45
Opening Panel Discussion: The ESG era: How the transition from “Green” to ESG is transforming the real estate industry
The popularity of ESG has grown significantly. ESG stimulates sustainable investment and ensures that objectives are measured and benchmarked. In this session we examine:
Panellists include:Moderated by:
- Examining how real estate companies can respond and develop a roadmap to move the industry towards net zero carbon emissions and greater sustainability in building construction and maintenance?
- Creating guiding sustainability principles for the real estate sector to create healthier, resilient, future-proof places?
- Working with National, State and Local Governments to shape policy and enable industry implementation to drive down water & energy consumption, landfill, waste and building emissions reduction
- Assessing the role data, IOT and the cloud play in making the ESG transformation towards greater sustainability in water and energy
- Looking at how technology and sustainable materials are contributing to the long-term solution and the need for more resilient real estate
- The social value of the built environment; what does diversity and inclusion mean in real estate and how can this be more effectively measured?