Takes part in
- Smart & Healthy Buildings SummitView Full Event
13:30 - 14:00
Using data to enhance the value proposition for your building
Real Estate data is fragmented and disconnected. What steps do you need to take to build a blended data framework that will help to both retain and attract tenants as well as improving your asset’s value, all while providing a greater experience for occupiers? In this session we will examine:
- What is your starting point for data transformation and the end goal for user experience and monitoring?
- Examining what you want your data to do ie converting data into your BMS to deliver smart outcomes
- BMS should only be one of a number of data sources that make a building SMART – what are the other sources of data that are not building services – and how do you blend the data to deliver new and future value?
- How can you use data to help find problems, fix them, make improvements and report performance?
- What data can you collect in the context of ethics, security and privacy