Takes part in
- Smart & Healthy Buildings SummitView Full Event
09:00 - 09:30
Designing innovative, smart and healthy buildings
Today disruption is moving at an exponential rate, continuously affecting and changing business needs, models, landscapes and the need for and use of Smart buildings. To address disruption, buildings of the future need to be designed with flexibility in mind.
- Examining what people use smart buildings for: The shift from sustainability to health and wellbeing in modern building design and build
- Exploring the technologies that are making building occupants comfortable, happy and productive
- How should the design of buildings best address the needs of today’s workforce where mobility, flexibility and connectivity are key?
- Embedding smart technologies seamlessly across a buildings infrastructure to increase sustainability, longevity and ease of maintenance
- ESG – Has the moment finally arrived for the green building movement?