Basil Carlo Stella
Takes part in
- Smart & Healthy Buildings SummitView Full Event
10:00 - 10:30
Smarts-enabled customer experiences in the unlikeliest of places
The flow of people through a building is an area where new technology marry with creative solutions and elegant designs to provide mobility that is safe, experiences that are memorable and efficiencies that are measurable and replicable.
- What are the new global customer experience trends – from wearables to AI – and how do these trends inspire our approach to design and connectivity?
- Explore how a deep understanding of people-movement can enable us to spot opportunities to improve building performance and focus on the wellbeing and productivity of the tenants
- The forces of urbanisation and technological disruption continue to impact our world, the functions of buildings continue to evolve and customers’ expectations continue to grow, so how can technology and human-driven design help create the adaptive and flexible living and working spaces and destinations of tomorrow?
09:50 - 10:30
Panel Discussion: Identifying and implementing new technologies for smart buildings that create people focused outcomes
Panellists include:Moderated by:
- Updating existing assets to make them smarter
- Advancing collaboration between technology and facilities management teams to optimise technology implementation.
- Identifying the right technologies for your asset and implementing them efficiently by involving all members of the team
- Harnessing technology for people focused outcomes by using long-term datasets – how do we use and harness the data?
- Assessing the considerations when investing in data-driven buildings to achieve better experiences for everyone- Who can access what data?
– Who owns what data?
– Who manages the data?
– How do we use and harness the data?
– Re-examining the need for data privacy and cybersecurity