Takes part in
- Industrial Real Estate SummitView Full Event
15:50 - 16:30
Sustainability Fireside Chat - Industrial Grade ESG - How design and technology are the keys to Industrial Real Estate sustainability
The global real estate sector is the largest contributor to the global climate crisis. In this session we examine why this culpability is driving big changes in how architects, builders, owners, operators and tenants are all working to tread more lightly on the earth and instil sustainable principles across the industrial landscape. In this session, we examine the technologies that are enabling the move towards sustainability and the ESG principles making it possible:
- How is climate change impacting how we approach industrial portfolios?
- Green & circular – using solar panels on the roofs of warehouses and other renewable energy sources to achieve carbon neutrality
- What other design and technology methods can be used to reduce energy and water consumption and drive bottom-line impact
- What role does procurement, social impact, diversity & inclusion play in industrial construction and maintenance?